Thursday, March 22, 2012

2012 Teen SRP Ideas

Ohh it's that magical time of year again. Time to start thinking of all the fun things I want to do over the summer and then figure out how I can turn them into a library program.

Here is my running list of possible programs for teen summer programs:
  • Insanewiches Insane sandwich fun
  • Yoga classes for teens
  • Shrinky Dink Jewelry
  • Steampunk jewelry
  • Constellation T-shirts Clothing refab events always go over well
  • Angry Birds Bowling- Possible fun activity to bring to the middle school with me
  • Iron Chef Part II
  • Cake Pops
  • Frankenplush- Cut up old stuffed animals and teens sew different pieces together to make a frankenanimal.
  • Tiny food art out of polymer clay. Okay fine I really just want to share my love of tiny food with the word!
  • Candy sushi
  • Fuse bead Nintendo art Use the pixel appeal of fuse beads to make beloved video game characters! I did fuse bead jewerly with my teens a few years ago, mondo fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment