Sunday, August 26, 2012

So I joined Pinterest

I have had little time to update this blog as I am juggling 3 part time jobs at the moment. It seems I have even less time to reflect on library programs than before. In an effort to keep my program ideas more organized (aside from this blog or course) I have caved in and joined Pinterest. As I suspected I am fully addicted. What I did not anticipate is how immensely useful a tool it is. I am gathering some wonderful, easy ideas for my library and home. Each year I do a couple programs that involve a children's ornament making workshop. I created a pinboard for "ornaments" and am already saving ideas to implement in December. In previous years I would have to scour Martha Stewart and Family Fun magazine for the perfect project.

So, yes despite my earlier blog post vowing to not join Pinterest I have drunk the Kool-Aid. If you want to join me check me out @ http://pinterest.com/llafera

No comments:

Post a Comment